I'm sorry, but the brain you have tried to reach is unavailable at this time.

11:01 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
If you pay close enough attention to my posts, you will be able to discern which I typed up off the top of my head. Those will be short, lines of reasoning not fully developed, and ultimately you are expected to arrive at the same conclusions I have. Lacking internet access at home, I have to make do when and where I can, which doe not always leave me with sufficient time to flesh out each point as much as I would like.

Then there are the posts I write in advance, usually involving TV and movies since both are ripe with ranting points. Not to mention the fact that watching hardly requires a significant portion of my brain's capacity, leaving me free to inundate the internets later with vitriolic, verbose, vociferous venting. And abundant alliteration. (Can you tell that I've been wanting to watch V for Vendetta lately?)

I will admit that my mind does not operate at a rapid pace. I can usually present what I think is a sound argument permitted a reasonable amount of time. THis is why I am a writer, I can work at my own pace. When I sit at a computer without prepared notes you get the first type of post. With a pen and recycled paper in hand (and will be recycled once more) my brain isn't rushed. As my High Priest would say, "ink flowing onto the paper is a water mystery."

0 comments: