Preaching to the choir

1:49 PM Posted In , , Edit This 0 Comments »
I have several friends who are originally from Arizona, and lived there while McCain was senator. In light of that fact, I tend not to bore them with my rantings and ravings. They probably already know much of what I do, and tend to agree with me.

One of these friends and I were talking, and she went off on how McCain bought up a bunch of property around his house in Arizona so as to avoid having neighbours. (I couldn't find anything online to support this). I listened politely, taking mental notes to look it up later. Like most of us anti-McCainites, the verbal tirade soon degenerated and I pretty much stopped listening. Hey, it's a coping method for me and my blood pressure. Once I get the gist of it, my brain moves on for sanity's sake. Not to mention the fact that not only did I already know most of what she was saying, but I had already blogged about it.

I was borrowing her computer to do some blogging, checking email, the usual as I do not have internet access at home. While looking over my shoulder, she saw a map and asked, "There are purple states?"

I was tempted to ask, "Where have you been?" Instead I tried to answer the question, but can't remember what I actually said.

0 comments: