Chambliss Laments Not Getting ‘Our Folks’ Out To Vote

11:22 AM Posted In , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
"COLMES: Why do you think you’ve been unable…[to] close the deal with the people of Georgia in terms of what happened on Election Day?
CHAMBLISS: Well, listen, we have, for the first time in the history the our state, a 30-day advanced vote period, and let’s give the Obama people credit. They did a good job of getting out their vote early. There was a high percentage of minority vote, and I am tickled to death that as many Georgians as did examined their right to vote. That’s what make our election process the envy of the whole free world, but we weren’t able to get enough of our folks out on Election Day."

I can't believe he said that.
Reminds me of some of the crap on the KKK's website. I would post a direct link, but probably the saddest thing I have read all day is that their site is having problems due to high traffic volume.

0 comments: